latte and cheesecake

after 2 days of staying within the confines of my quarters, i decided to go out. as great as it was being on my own, i needed time to clear my head and check out my surroundings.


funny thing was, i didn't really do anything much. after my usual stop at a favorite bookshop, i just bought a couple of things and looked for a place to sit.

i eventually ended up spending a couple of hours at Starbucks (mall of Asia) (big surprise). good thing i brought along my laptop because i actually got some work done. i guess looming deadlines have a way of setting your priorities straight even when the view gets kind of hazy

and oh, i had an Oreo cheesecake. i normally don't go for cheesecake when i'm having toffeenut latte, but this time it felt right. yummy.

RATING: 3 cups

Copyright © 2008 - coffee & donuts - is proudly powered by Blogger
Smashing Magazine - Design Disease - Blog and Web - Dilectio Blogger Template